PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION TO F.Y.B.COM 2021-22
Students applying to the B.Com programme for the academic year 2021-22
- Before filling up the online application form, students are requested to read the instructions.
- Fill the online form completely as instructed and Click on Submit
- Online Admission Portal will be Open from 20/07/2021 10:00 am onwards till 28/07/2021
- The form shall be verified and merit list will be generated and displayed on the website
- Online counselling session shall be held for students to assist them in choosing electives/ optional subjects
- Students desirous of confirming their admissions shall submit the following documents to the college:
- Original HSSC Leaving Certificate along with Photocopy.
- Original Mark sheet of XII std along with Photocopy(Self-attested)
- Anti-ragging Undertaking.
- SC / ST / OBC Certificate (If applicable).
- Copy of AADHAR Card.
- 4 passport size photographs Additional documents (Other than Goa Board)
- Eligibility Certificate from Goa Board.
- Original Migration Certificate.
- Original Leaving Certificate.
- Students shall pay the prescribed fees online after submission of documents
- Admission will be confirmed only after payment of fees
- Incase of any queries contact
|Mr. Amit Naik (Assistant Professor)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ms. Alisha Lobo (Assistant Professor)||email@example.com|