B.B.A Admission Process 2022-23
Read all instructions carefully before filling the form
All fields marked in red are compulsory. In case if the 12th percentage is not available currently, add any random percentage. (You may submit the actual marksheet once you receive it). The photo uploaded should be less than 300kb. After submission of the form, a token number and pdf will get generated. If PDF is not generated, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with student details.
DCET is a computer based aptitude test of 100 marks consisting of 4 sections of 25 marks each (Refer to the sample paper)
- a) Language Proficiency
- b) General Knowledge
- c) Logic
- d) Math
Once you have filled the application, you will receive a call for the computer based test and personal interview on the number provided by you.
Second Round of DCET is on 28th May 2022.
Sample Question Paper
- Admission form
- Original Leaving certificate with copy
- Photocopy of Original XII std Mark sheet
- Anti-ragging Undertaking (Attached to the prospectus: prospectus is to be downloaded from “Programmes” option on our website)
- ID Card Form (Attached to the prospectus: prospectus is to be downloaded from “Programmes” option on our website)
- ST/SC/OBC Certificate (if applicable) of goa govt
- 1 Passport size photograph
- NOC -If transferred from other college and T.C. from other college.
- Letter of request to avail instalments (if applicable)
- Original Migration Certificate
- Provisional Eligibility from Goa University (to be submitted on priority by applying to the Goa University)
- Passing Certificate
Fee Instalment Payment Schedule